Registration for the Fall 2017 season remains open as space is available.
If it fills up, you will be directed to a waitlist. When you register on waitlist, you will not be asked for a payment until we are sure we can add your child to the roster.
- The program is open for kids grades 1-12 (as of fall 2017). (groups might be combined depending on registration numbers.)
- Grades 1-3
- Grades 4-5
- Grades 6-8
- Grades 9-12
- Program cost is $35
- Deadline for registration was August 18th, 2017, but we will accept registrations as space is available.
Tennis Rackets - a couple points to consider when purchasing a racket....
- racket should not be too small or light
- hand should be able to grip racket handle comfortably and with index finger almost touching thumb
- Wilson & Head are highly recommended brands
- if this is the first your child is playing then a less expensive racket from Target or Dick's Sporting Goods is perfectly fine
- if your child is in middle school or older and is 5 foot or more tall, an adult racket might be appropriate
2017 Fall Schedule:
Program starts Friday, September 1st and will run through the end of September for a total of 5 weeks. We will have all team practices each Friday evening and team matches each Saturday morning through September. This is a recreational league, no prior experience is needed.
Practices and matches will be held at Central High School's courts.
Please consider being a coach or assistant coach for your child's team!!! Just basic knowledge is needed - I'll teach you the rest!!
Parents, please consider joining the Tennis Board to help manage, improve and grow the program!!
Each child should come to practices with their own racket, wearing shorts (preferably with front pockets) and tennis shoes and with a supply of water.
Balls for practices and matches will be provided.
We need your help for the 2017 Season/ Please email or Call Barb Hathaway at email@example.com or 412-400-3558 if you can help.
2018 Summer Season - look for information for our next summer season spring of 2018!!!
We no longer have a travel program but if you would like to check into a travel program, please contact Kelli Rings.